<body>




Thursday, July 26, 2007 ♥
8:38 PM

Just so you know: 0 is an integer and 1 is not a prime number

today's another long day. if it weren't were physics and chemistry practicals for the first 4 periods in the morning, I swear I would die. we were doing QA today for chem prac and some funny balancing thing for physics. I put all the test tubes back into the rack and accidently knock them OVER THE TABLE while talking to tay. Conclusion, I broke 2 test tubes and a boiling tube.

I cooked using Tay's recipe yesterday. But I kinda added my own ingredients. Onions, tomatoes, eggs, tuna and macaroni. It was quite good. Good on ya Tay! lols.. here's a picture of it.


anyway, I went down to PJC to get my confirmation form today. it's gettin annoying how I'm getting frustrated about my tertiary education. NAFA... -wails. Temasek Poly just sent me an e-mail regarding an interview to their business school - Law. Yes, I know, Shut up. It's just a try anyway, so don't get all fussed up over nothing. <- line from Cry Of The Crows. Speaking of which, I had a talk with Ken Woo today. Was telling him about some things and he was giving advice. Moral of the story: To hell with him and move on with life. He's not worth it because his fickle-mindedness isn't gonna get both of us anywhere. Until he can decide what he actually wants in life, don't pursue the matter because that would only hurt me more. UNNECESSARILY. I just tried for the Edith Piaf contest thingy in the Straits times. it'll be a miracle if I get it lar, seriously. but i felt good knowing Marion Cotillard and having Edith Piaf's songs in my handphone before the huge commemoration of her success and existence. She's like Marilyn Monroe of America. Legendary.


Edith Piaf


Marilyn Monroe

Marion Cotillard is so cool. she shaved back her hair line and shaved off her eyebrows (whcih were later pencilled back in) to resemble Edith. How totally cool is that? If only I could speak french and Marion was lesbian and did not mind dating a younger girl, I'd want to date her! I mean, she really inspired me. I think I want to be like her. Star in cool French movies. or German like Jessica Schwarz.

Marion Cotillard

Jessica Schwarz

gotta go do Amaths now. Pfft.





--> <body>