<body>




Tuesday, June 05, 2007 ♥
9:34 PM

CIP sucked so bad today. the librarians were so hypocritical. they told us to keep quiet in the library, but they themselves were laughing and yelling away. we were packing non-stop and we all got bored. Ken came to me and said, "wow! you packed it so neatly. no wonder, you have librarian blood" or sth like that. anyhow, I hated it. I'd rather go up blocks and collect newspaper then do CIP in the library. and the MOST irritating part was when the library opened and kids of all shapes and sizes ran in to get books. they practically messed up what we spent the whole morning packing. stupid children. but, i must say, comparing arranging the books by alphabets is WAY easier then doing it according to the numbers. that one, i assure you, is hell. but I came early and finished early, thank jesus.

Sock (who just came back from Japan on Sun), Char (who came back last night), Tay (who's leaving in another 9hrs) and moi went to Pastamania to eat lunch. I had to go there. I was craving for the Mussels and Clam with white wine sauce. -drools. Tay got some Riso thing. Not bad.. anyway, I told Tay to get me CK when she gets back. hopefully, she can get it! =)

was suppose to go watch Pirates of the Carribean with Preston today.

but I had Amaths remmedial so I couldn't. Miraculously, I did not have to go for the remmedial. but I figured, just because I did not get called back doesn't mean I'm gona get an A1 for it. I know I get an A1 for my Maths. Maths is just practice after all. It's so mechanical. Just understand the formulae and learn the application. voila, A1. so I thought I'd just be a bit more hardworking and go for it, besides, I have nothing better to do anyway.

my holidays are so boring. I wish I could go overseas or sth. I'm in need of an adventure, I think.

have i mentioned that Johnny Depp is total hotness?




So is Keira Knightley..

Ken asked me if I wanted to watch Shrek 3 with him which came as a total surprise to me cos I never thought Ken would want to watch something so.. well, different.

but I'm up for it. I thought he'd never ask. -smiles




--> <body>