work was stressful today. Singaporeans really don't know the concept behind a QUEUE. sheesh, they form a queue but don't follow it. so stupid! but I got $32 from yesterday and today so, hell. after work, I went off to town to meet Ken. just when I got to Wisma, he called to tell me that he'd rather buy his pants than the ipod, so ok. I went down to Bugis. met him at Muji and I tell you. I WANTED TO CRY!! I tried on a pair of black pants and they fit me SO WELL!! but it was like $56!! I did not have enough even after discount.. Ken spent like $138 odd there. on a jacket that looks really good on him and some shirt thing. anyway, I have decided that I will buy those sexy pants next week. I can't help it. they're calling my name.
I HAVE TO!
I MUST!!
today, I decided that I will spend my money on GLORIOUS FOOD! and I did. Ken and I drank so much coffee lar. We drank it once at Starbucks and another time at TCC. at Starbucks, there was this retarded bastard who came up to Ken, took his hand and placed some ugly piece of paper into his hands. then when we said no thanks (god knows for what), he took Ken's lighter and went away. we were like WHAT THE?! but it's ok, you're retarded. you're forgiven.
after that, we went to this place called Icon or something like and jesus, that place was boring. it was filled with those look-at-me-world-i'm-cute/punk kind of clothes. total turn off. it got boring so we left for TCC. Ken ate the Tropical Ahi Tataki.. some tuna thing.

I, on the other hand, ate the Chef's Style Tofu Tortellini. It was delicious! kinda like an east meets west dish because the stuffings are like tofu and black fungus. everything felt so fresh between Ken and I. it was as if we were on our first date and I was all shy or something. (if you were about to say "aww", don't. you're ruining it for me)
we went to Arab street to explore the place and it was beautiful. makes me feel proud to be a Singaporean. we were searching for some cafe that had shishah. we found 2 after some time. One at a nice, relaxing place and another at some Egyptian cafe. the waiter was SO CUTE! in the end, we decided to just go explore somemore and do shishah another time.
he bought me this really NICE red shawl. I wore it right away and I must admit, it added volumes to my look.

there was also this cool indian shop.. they were selling cool indian bags and I want to get them too. OH! and i must tell you. there's this really cool shop that sells like leather bags and lots of other random stuff and Ken got a leather box bag for $40. expensive I know, but it's nice!!! on our way back to the MRT, we sat in some big brown building called Parkview something. it was a very nice place as well. there, we switched accessories. I took his jacket and he, my shawl. I looked like some witch, which was really cool. My whole outfit looked like it was one piece- A really cool black dress. yayx!
we have decided that the 27th of every month is our consumerism day. and as the name sugguests, we'll go shopping on this day of every month.
SHOPPING SHOPPING SHOPPING! the government can start thanking us anytime now, we're boosting the economy.
快乐!快乐!快乐!